Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Riding PD waves on the WESTERN TIDE

This is my other activity when I am not building rods... apart from my day job.
It's my 1st time jigging in the coastal area of Port Dickson although I have seen a lot of photos of big catches in Port Dickson.

I do saltwater fishing sometimes but I am not an avid jigger. Hated those unpredictable weather, especially when I am out in the sea. 

Strong wind and rain will spoil the whole day of fishing, then again it is still better than a good day at work... if you get what I meant.

It was a great Saturday.. the weather was good when we reached Marina Bay Club where the boat was docked.






The day started of real slow.. with a lot of small nibbles on the jigs with a lot of snags. We still have time for selfie, see how slow it was..



The action only kicked in about 11am when the biggies are biting and then everybody was busy jigging..

One by one the fish are hauled up..and below are the photos of the catches not in chronology sequence.

















Then it slow down around 1pm.. But everybody was still very hardworking jigging. Most of the area are very snaggy and we are like donation our jigs like nobody's business.

Our friend here is very good in tying FG knots after being forced to tie the leader 6 times during this trip..

Tying knots..



tying knots and tying knots..




We headed back to the dock around 6 plus.







Overall I would say this trip was good. Below are the fish we landed.
There are a lot of small fish where we CnR.



I guessed we just got lucky and not every trip is as fruitful as ours...


No comments:

Post a Comment