Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jigging trip @ somewhere near Pulau Jarak


After 24 hours of the completion of my jigging rod, it was time to give it a try.

A day trip to some jigging spot nearby Pulau Jarak.

Breakfast before we leave for the yatch club.



That was our 'ride'... the DARKwater.





We loaded the boat around 8am and off we go..



Selfie before starting the HARD work..



We travelled about 60 minutes from the shore before we dropped our first metal jigs into the water. The under current was very forgiving but the wind was kinda strong. The boat drifted fast.

We started use 120g metal jig and ended up with 200g...


With my beginner's luck. I landed a decent table size grouper on 120g IMA jig.


The catch rate for that day was not really good, it could have been better if the wind isn't that strong.

Well, I hope my next trip would be a better one...











1 comment: