Thursday, July 31, 2014

BNO Tarpon Trip


It has been being quite awhile since I last fish for tarpon , let alone fly fishing.

Thanks to my buddy, Kanicen who is willing to plan this trip.

He planned for tarpon fishing at his "2nd home" and his favourite play ground...  BNO and it is 2 1/2 hours drive from town.




Our journey started 5 in the morning and reached our destination by 7.
Alot of raises but they were shy and spooky. I missed a few hook ups and landed a few on gurgler.










After awhile, they don't take top water and I have to change to damsel to lure them.

They slowed down by noon and we had a break for lunch.

Fun the continued in the afternoon..








My Orvis 2wt fly set.



We had a full day of fun fishing...

and till another trip from my buddy, my fly set will to tucked in the corner again..












No comments:

Post a Comment